$50,000 cash must be won.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Total prize, $50,000 cash must be won. Competition starts 08.11.12 and closes 06.11.13. Prizes drawn 3:00pm at 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, Sydney NSW, as follows: 08.11.13 – 1 prize x $40,000, 1 x $5,000, 5 prizes x $1,000.
Prizes will be delivered as a cheque to the prize winners. Winners will have until the 13.02.14 by 5:00pm to claim their prizes. If the prize is unclaimed an ‘unclaimed prize draw’ will be drawn on the 14.02.14 at 3:00pm at 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, Sydney NSW. To enter, place an order by phone 1300 100 102; mail, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, Sydney; fax, (02) 9004 4830; online,
. Orders returned under the Direct Group 30-day Money-Back Guarantee, or cancelled orders, may lose their status as eligible competition entries. It will be at the promoter’s discretion as to whether such entries remain valid.
The promoter is Innovations Direct Pty Ltd, Innovations Park, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, Sydney. Winners will be notified by phone and mail. Winners list printed in The Australian on 27.11.13. If needed, the ‘unclaimed prize draw’ will be published in The Australian on 05.03.14.
No correspondence will be entered in to regarding the draw. We reserve the right to feature photographs, names and locations of prize winners in future promotions. Entry is open to all residents of Australia and New Zealand, aged 18 years and over, except employees of the promoter, Innovations Direct Pty Ltd (ABN 29002899701) and associated companies.
Entering the draw implies acceptance of the rules. Authorised under ACT TP 12/03633, SA T12/1878, NSW LTPS/12/08089, VIC 12/2439
$1,000 Facebook Fan Giveaway.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prize details forms part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.<br />
2. Entry is open to permanent residents of Australia only. Employees of Innovations and their subsidiary agents and members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter. <br />
3. Competition opens 9:30am Monday February 25, 2012 and closes 11:59pm Thursday March 21, 2012. The winner will be drawn and announced on Friday March 22 , 2012 between 1:30pm and 2:30pm. The draw will take place at Innovations Park, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086. The prize will be delivered as a cheque. <br />
4. To enter, ‘Like’ the Victoria Hill Facebook Fan Page between 9:30am February 25 and 11:59pm March 21, 2012 and you will automatically go into the draw to win. <br />
5. If the prize remains unclaimed, Victoria Hill will conduct a further unclaimed prize draw at 1:30pm on 21/06/12. The unclaimed prize draw will take place at Innovations Park 431, Warringah Rd, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086. <br />
6. Subject to relevant state authority approval, the Promoter reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this Promotion at any time. <br />
7. Subject to relevant state authority approval, the Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, at any time before the awarding of the Prize to cancel the competition or to vary or cancel the award of the Prize including, without limitation, circumstances where in the Promoter's opinion (which it shall form in its absolute discretion): <br />
(a) a Prize winner does not satisfy the Competition entry requirements; or <br />
(b) the Promoter cannot conduct the Competition or award the Prize for any reason beyond its control. Subject to relevant state authority approval, in the event that the Promoter cancels the Competition or varies or withdraws the Prize it shall not: <br />
(a) be liable to any person for any loss or damage (including loss or damage caused by any negligence) arising out of, or in connection with, such cancellation, variation or withdrawal; and <br />
(b) be required to conduct the Competition at any other time." <br />
8. Entrants enter the Competition at their sole risk. With the exception of liability which cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of taking the Prize or entering the Competition. <br />
9. On the conclusion of the competition, the promoter will select an entrant who currently ‘Likes’ the Victoria Hill Facebook Fan Page, through an electronic random drawing program. <br />
10. The winner will be notified by email, phone and announced on the Victoria Hill website (www.victoriahill.com.au). <br />
11. Prize must be taken in its complete entirety or it will be forfeited. If for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited. If the winner of the prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's parent or guardian who will be required to confirm acceptance of the terms and conditions prior to claiming any prize. <br />
12. Total prize value is $1,000. Prize value is in Australian dollars. <br />
13. The promoter is Innovations Direct Pty Ltd, ABN 29002899701, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086. <br />
14. Authorised under permit numbers: ACT TP 12/04298 and NSW LTPM/12/00976. <br />
15. Facebook in no way sponsors, endorses, administers or is associated with this competition. <br />